Hikari "the originator" of premium aquatic diets has been copied by many, but equaled by few. For over 110 years we've spent considerable time exploring natural habitats of fish, breeding fish in our own facilities and researching the impact our diets have over time.
Comments : Free Shipping for orders over $3000 for any combination of manufacturer products shipped from this location.
Return Policy : Can return in 7 days, customer pays for shipping. Needs prior authorization. The products should be in original packaging and resaleable condition. www.petwholesaler.com will co-ordinate all refunds to this manufacturer..
• Expect Vivid and Vibrant Coloration, As A Direct Result Of The High Levels Of Easily Synthesized Axtaxanthin • Super-Charged Nutrient Mix Plus Beneficial Living Microorganisms That Promote Rapid, Fat-Deposit-Free Growth • Contains Specially Formulated Garlic a...
• Ideally Suited For Use In Nano Tanks, Smaller Setups Or Sumps Of Larger Systems • Durable Construction For Extended Life • Designed To Give A Temperature-Corrected Reading In Warm Water Aquariums 68 F To 85 F (20 C To 30 C)
• Specifically Developed For The Hard To Feed Plecostomus & Other Algae Eating Bottom Feeders • Nutritional Excellence, High Levels Of Vegetable Matter That Algae Eaters Prefer & Love High In Stabilized Vitamin C • Will Not Dissolve Nor Cloud The Water
• Contains Live Bacteria Within The Pellet, Bacillus Subtillus, That Changes The Way The Fish Food Works. • This Bacteria Causes An Enzyme Reaction That Allows Fish To Extract and Assimilate The Highest Amount Of Nutrient Possible. • Better Fish Growth Through The Improve...
• Great For All Types Of Newborn Fish Freshwater Or Marine • Pellet Stays Suspended Allowing Even The Smallest Fry To Find It • Promotes Excellent Body Form Disease Resistance and Proper Organ Development
• Excellent Treat For Most Freshwater and Marine Fishes • Free Of Foul Odor Harmful Bacteria Parasites and Loaded With Multi-Vitamins They Offer Excellent Nutrition Without Risk • Our Exclusive Feed Process Helps Maintain Original Texture