Tomlyn produces superior quality therapeutic skin and coat products and medications. These products are used and endorsed by professional organizations and Certified Master Groomers and have been setting the standard for high quality for over two decades.
Comments : Free Shipping for orders over $3000 for any combination of manufacturer products shipped from this location.
Return Policy : Can return in 7 days, customer pays for shipping. Needs prior authorization. The products should be in original packaging and resaleable condition. www.petwholesaler.com will co-ordinate all refunds to this manufacturer..
• Nutrical For Ferrets Is A Highly Digestable Great Tasting Gel. • Ideal For Ferrets That Are Not Eating Regularly and Provides Additional Energy and Calories. • Place A Small Amount On Your Ferrets Nose Or Mouth. • To Supplement Your Pets Caloric Or Nutritio...
• Veterinarian Recommended Hairball Lubricant For The Prevention and Elimination Of Hairballs In Cats. • Maybe Used Daily As A Preventative. • Place A Small Amount On Your Cats Nose To Stimulate Taste Interest.
• Nutri-Stat Is A High Calorie Supplement For Dogs and Cats. • It Is Vitamin Enhanced With An Irresistible Taste That Will Not Burden The Digestive Tract. • Contains Omega Fatty Acids For Improved Nutrition.
• Laxa-Stat Is A Palatable Laxative and Lubricant For Hair Ball Removal. • Is Easy and Safe To Use and Is Produced By The Same People Who Originally Developed Laxatone. • It Offers The Same Gentle Great Tasting Paste Your Cats Will Love.
• Sterile Veterinary Eye Wash That Cleanses The Eyes, Relieves and Soothes Eye Irritation, Discomfort, Itching • Isotonic, Buffered Solution With The Same Ph As Normal Tear Fluid • Used To Remove Dried Mucus Secretions, Pollen, Loose Foreign Material Such As Hai...
• Broad Spectrum Disinfectant For Viral, Bacterial, Fungal Microrganisms. • Helps Create A Healthier Environment For You and Your Pet. • Works Rapidly & Is Effective On 99. 99% Of All Pathogens. • Allows For Maximum Penetration Of Dried, Crusted Debris.